The CSUSB Graduate Writing Center
Located in the College of Education Bldg., Room CE-311
Phone: (909) 537-3127
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
To make an appointment at the GWC, follow these steps:
- Go to the Writing Center Appointments Page and follow the instructions to register or make an appointment
- Choose "CE 311 GRAD WRITING CENTER" from the dropdown when you sign on to make an appointment
- Find your desired appointment day and time
- Click on an available consultant's white space OR click on your preferred consultant's name to view only her/his schedule
- Fill in the form with your name, coyote ID#, class, and professor. Remember that we need correct information in order to notify your professor of your visit
- You may also sign up on the waiting list, though we cannot guarantee an appointment
Appointments in the Grad Writing Center can be for one hour; you are allowed two appointments in any given week
If your plans change for any reason, it is up to you to sign in to your account and cancel your appointment. If you do not show up for your appointment and do not cancel it, you will be considered a "no show"; after two "no show" appointments you will not be able to make appointments for the remainder of the quarter. You can be seen as a walk-in appointment, as time permits.
If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment your consultant will mark you as a "no show" and see a walk-in in your place. You will then become someone else's walk-in appointment, if there is time available on another consultant's schedule.