Testing and Tutoring
Undergraduate Studies: Testing and Tutoring
The Testing and Tutoring Center offers the following services which are designed to supplement classroom instruction and develop student academic skills:
- Free tutoring for a variety of undergraduate courses
- Administration of make-up and challenge exams (with permission of faculty) Call our Testing Office for more info or to make an appointment at 909-537-5045.
- Our Testing Office also administers the ELM/EPT, ACT, WREE, TEAS, LSAT, MPRE, Collegiate Learning Assessment (CLA), and History Challenge (U.S. Constitution, U.S. History and California State and Local Government)
- Click on the name of the test for more info. ACT, History Challenge Exam, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, EPT/ELM, WREE, TEAS, Proctored Exams, CLA, iSkills.
- Student-use computer labs (with a pay printing service)
- Math Coaching/Assistance/Instruction - Contact Stephen Wentworth 909-537-3035
- Study areas and general study aids